Input from across the church will be a valuable part of reviewing the ELCIC's current policy.
**Please provide input by February 1, 2018.
There are several ways to submit input:
- Using the online form.
- By email. Complete electronically or scan.
- By mail:
- ELCIC, attn: Decisions at the End of Life Task Force, 600-177 Lombard Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0W5
The following are the reflective questions the task force is asking you to consider.
- What role does the Christian community play in addressing the needs of the dying?
- What role does spiritual care play in addressing the needs of the dying?
- Can medical assistance in dying ever be a part of a good death? Why or why not? And in what circumstance?
- What core theological values guide our work?
- What guidance would you like from your church?
- What questions you do still have?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with the task force?