A Christmas message from Manger Square, the city centre of Bethlehem, by National Bishop Susan Johnson of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC) and Archbishop and Primate Linda Nicholls of the Anglican Church of Canada (ACC).
National leaders of the Anglican Church of Canada, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada, Presbyterian Church in Canada and United Church of Canada have announced that throughout the month of December, they will be cooperating on an ecumenical Advent meditation series, reflecting on the four themes of hope, joy, peace and love.
- Church leaders urge Prime Minister Trudeau to call for a ceasefire and open corridor for humanitarian aid
- Churches Beyond Borders renew commitment with Lutheran and Episcopal counterparts in the Holy Land
- World Council of Churches calls for immediate ceasefire in Palestine and Israel
- ELCIC Emergency Appeal for our partners in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land
- Redevelopment partnership brings about new opportunities within Eastern Synod